Ingredients:100% pure pumpkin oil
Pumpkin Seed Oil Uses
- Psoriasis • Acne • Sunburn • Eczema • Wounds and Burns
- Anti Acne • Anti Aging / Wrinkle • Skin Rash • Stretch marks
- Insect Bites • Dermatitis • Foot and Body Odor
- Make Up Remover • Lip balm • Massage
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds have a number of health benefits. They’re naturally rich in phytosterols that have been shown in studies to help reduce LDL “bad” cholesterol. They’re a good source of tryptophan, an amino acid that’s important in producing feel good hormones called “serotonin.” Tossing back a handful of pumpkin seeds in the afternoon may help uplift your mood, or may help you sleep if you’re having trouble getting enough shut-eye.
The benefits don’t stop there. These seeds are rich in fiber, which can help benefit digestive health, and also provide a good source of muscle-building protein. Minerals include iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, and magnesium, while vitamins include A, B, E, and K. Some studies show that eating them regularly can help reduce the risk of kidney stones, and natural anti-inflammatories may help ease the pain of arthritis. Pumpkin seeds are also full of antioxidants that help protect overall health.
Pumpkin Seed Oil’s Benefits to the Skin
All the nutrients in pumpkin seeds that make them a healthy, nutritious snack also make them a great anti-aging ingredient in skin care. Take a look at all the benefits:
- Increases firmness: The natural nutrients in pumpkin seeks, particularly zinc and vitamin C, help firm and tighten.
- Great for oily skin: That same zinc along with natural selenium helps with oily skin, helping it to look healthy and clean.
- Antioxidant rich: A rich source of vitamin E, which is a potent antioxidant, pumpkin seed oil protects skin from environmental stressors.
- Deeply moisturizes: The essential fatty acids sink deeply into skin to provide long-lasting moisturization without greasiness. These acids also help balance oil, moisturizing dry skin and controlling oily skin.
- Soothes: Natural properties of pumpkin seed work great with sensitive skin.