EXTRA VIRGIN BLACK CUMIN OIL
Ingredients: black cumin oil extracted from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant.
Color: dark amber
Only 36 months!
WHY BLACK CUMIN OIL?
Great beauty starts with great skin. Smooth, glowing, fresh-looking skin is the first thing that people notice and it never goes out of style.
The key to healthy-looking, beautiful skin?
The black cumin seed has an incredibly long history as a health and beauty remedy across the world. In Arabic, it is called habbatul barakah, which means ‘blessed seed’.
Your skin is your largest organ. Laid out flat it would have a total area of approximately 20 square feet! It protects you from the elements, keeps out bacteria and other microbes, balances your body temperature and allows you to feel the sensations of touch, heat and cold.
Human skin has 3 layers:
- The epidermis is your outer layer of skin. It provides a waterproof barrier and contains melanocytes, which determine the color of your skin.
- The dermis is beneath your epidermis. It contains tough connective tissue, hair follicles and sweat glands.
- The deeper subcutaneous tissue is known as the hypodermis. It’s made of fat and connective tissue.
Skin serves as a protective barrier between the world and your insides. Old skin cells are constantly dying while new cells form.
Unhealthy skin tends to look dull and dry. When skin is unhealthy it loses its elasticity, which can make it sag and appear thin. Healthy skin appears more vibrant and full.
It’s not just about beauty. Healthy skin does remain young-looking longer, but it also heals much more quickly and wards off disease better than unhealthy skin. Unhealthy skin is more vulnerable to infection and is also more likely to scar after injury.
For Skin Care
Black cumin oil is packed with valuable nutrients providing beneficial ingredients for skin recovery and repair.
- Potassium keeps skin moist.
- Zinc treats minor skin irritations and infections, like pimples and blackheads. It can also alleviate dry, itchy and flaky skin.
- Omega–3 fatty acids keep skin hydrated and reduce inflammation, maintaining soft, smooth skin that both looks and feels good.
- B-vitamins work together to increase the production of ceramides (a family of waxy lipid molecules) which allow your skin to retain moisture.
- Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin tone and texture. It also reduces the appearance of dark spots and helps to delay fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calcium helps to maintain lipid barrier function, provides antioxidant protection from things like UV damage and boosts cell renewal.
In addition to these nutrients, black cumin seed oil has antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties which combat all sorts of skin issues.