100% PURE ORGANIC ALL NATURAL COLD PRESSED
PREMIUM QUALITY FRESH EXTRA VIRGIN BLACK CUMIN OIL
Origin: UNITED STATES
Ingredients: black cumin oil extracted from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant.
Color: dark amber
Only 36 months!
OILS COME IN A GLASS BOTTLES
COSMETIC GRADE "A"
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day if ordered before 3 PM (CDT) with USPS. When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking information. Tracking information is also accessible through your account.
- Shipping to the United States ONLY
- No International Shipping
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning Bid
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- This Item is Brand New
- 30 EXTENDED RETURNS are Accepted for this Listing.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE UN OPENED BOTTLES WITH SEALS INTACT.
WHY BLACK CUMIN OIL?
Great beauty starts with great skin. Smooth, glowing, fresh-looking skin is the first thing that people notice and it never goes out of style.
The key to healthy-looking, beautiful skin?
The black cumin seed has an incredibly long history as a health and beauty remedy across the world. In Arabic, it is called habbatul barakah, which means ‘blessed seed’.
Your skin is your largest organ. Laid out flat it would have a total area of approximately 20 square feet! It protects you from the elements, keeps out bacteria and other microbes, balances your body temperature and allows you to feel the sensations of touch, heat and cold.
Human skin has 3 layers:
- The epidermis is your outer layer of skin. It provides a waterproof barrier and contains melanocytes, which determine the color of your skin.
- The dermis is beneath your epidermis. It contains tough connective tissue, hair follicles and sweat glands.
- The deeper subcutaneous tissue is known as the hypodermis. It’s made of fat and connective tissue.
Skin serves as a protective barrier between the world and your insides. Old skin cells are constantly dying while new cells form.
Unhealthy skin tends to look dull and dry. When skin is unhealthy it loses its elasticity, which can make it sag and appear thin. Healthy skin appears more vibrant and full.
It’s not just about beauty. Healthy skin does remain young-looking longer, but it also heals much more quickly and wards off disease better than unhealthy skin. Unhealthy skin is more vulnerable to infection and is also more likely to scar after injury.
For Skin Care
Black cumin oil is packed with valuable nutrients providing beneficial ingredients for skin recovery and repair.
- Potassium keeps skin moist.
- Zinc treats minor skin irritations and infections, like pimples and blackheads. It can also alleviate dry, itchy and flaky skin.
- Omega–3 fatty acids keep skin hydrated and reduce inflammation, maintaining soft, smooth skin that both looks and feels good.
- B-vitamins work together to increase the production of ceramides (a family of waxy lipid molecules) which allow your skin to retain moisture.
- Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin tone and texture. It also reduces the appearance of dark spots and helps to delay fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calcium helps to maintain lipid barrier function, provides antioxidant protection from things like UV damage and boosts cell renewal.
In addition to these nutrients, black cumin seed oil has antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties which combat all sorts of skin issues.
Thank you for shopping at SULU ORGANICS®
if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting item. If your return is approved, we will initiate your refund to your credit card( or original type of payment). You will receive the credit within 3-5 days depending on your card issuer's policy.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
WHAT IF PRODUCT WAS DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT?
If item was damaged during transit, you need to provide a proof of damage in a photo. We will guarantee 100% money back or a REPLACEMENT of original product after you sent us a proof of damage with our shipping label.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us using this link.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
SULU ORGANICS LLC, 1507 INDUSTRIAL DR, ITASCA IL 60143, United States
Terms Of Service
This website is operated by SULU ORGANICS®. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SULU ORGANICS®. SULU ORGANICS® offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.