1. Say Goodbye To Acne And Pimples: Grape seed oil contains linoleic acid that strengthens the cell membranes and improves the overall quality of your skin. Its regular usage cures various types of skin troubles including acne and pimples. Its antioxidant characteristic prevents the pores from clogging and further prevents the outburst of acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that not only prevent acne outbreaks, but also help to cure existing ones.
2. Skin Tightening: Grape seed oil has astringent properties. Regular application of this oil results in skin tightening and toning. It is especially beneficial for people who have oily skin.
3. Minimizes Under-Eye Circles: No matter how flawless your skin is, if you have dark circles, your overall appearance looks dull and lifeless. If you are suffering from dark circles, grape seed oil is what you need. As the oil does not contain any harmful substances, it is not at all dangerous to apply it around your eyes.
4. Moisturizer: Whenever you use any oil on your skin, it leaves you with greasy skin that you cannot go out with. Grape seed oil is very light and its application will leave you with soft and baby-smooth skin. It is also useful for people with sensitive skin as its application does not lead to any kind of allergic reaction.
5. Prevents Skin Aging:Tired of those fine lines and wrinkles that make you look much older than you really are? Well, your worry is about to end now. Start regular application of grape seed oil as it is full of antioxidant properties that are excellent for slowing down the skin aging process.
How to Use Grape Seed Oil on the Pour essential on your hands and rub your palms together. Massage in the upward direction till it gets absorbed completely into your now super-smooth skin.Benefits of Grape Seed Oil for Hair:Here are the grape seed oil benefits for hair care
6. Grows Hair Faster: Grape seed oil contains all the essential nutrients to help grow your hair faster. It contains Vitamin E, proteins, minerals and linoleic acid that nourish the hair and scalp.
7. Moisturizes The Scalp And Hair: Grape seed oil is light and keeps the hair moisturized enough to make you feel on top of the world. It also helps to get rid of thinning or breaking of the hair and split ends.
8. Combats Dandruff : Bid goodbye to that itchy scalp and dandruff with grape seed oil. Being an extremely good moisturizer, grape seed oil combats dandruff from the source.
9. Imparts Shine To Hair : Treat yourself with a hot grape seed oil treatment to make your hair look shiny, but not oily. Being very light, it adds to the health of your hair.
10. Helps Strengthen Hair : Needless to say, the oil is very light and gets quickly absorbed into the scalp. It strengthens the hair from the roots and keeps your hair away from the regular hair troubles.
11. Natural Conditioner : Matter what trendy hairstyle you get, dry and brittle hair will always make you don the old and boring look. Enhance your appearance by using grape seed oil regularly instead of the conditioners available in the market.
12. Hypoallergenic : Grape seed oil is the king of all oils as it easily enhances your crown’s glory. Being hypoallergenic, it suits even sensitive scalp and hair.
Thank you for shopping at SULU ORGANICS®
if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting item. If your return is approved, we will initiate your refund to your credit card( or original type of payment). You will receive the credit within 3-5 days depending on your card issuer's policy.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
WHAT IF PRODUCT WAS DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT?
If item was damaged during transit, you need to provide a proof of damage in a photo. We will guarantee 100% money back or a REPLACEMENT of original product after you sent us a proof of damage with our shipping label.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us using this link.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
SULU ORGANICS LLC, 1507 INDUSTRIAL DR, ITASCA IL 60143, United States
Terms Of Service
This website is operated by SULU ORGANICS®. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SULU ORGANICS®. SULU ORGANICS® offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.