100% PURE ORGANIC ALL NATURAL COLD PRESSED
FRESH TAHITI MONOI OIL
Origin: UNITED STATES
Ingredients: pure tahiti tiare flower extract, coconut oil and tocopherol vitamin E oil
Color: yellow /white when solid
Size: 8 fl.oz
Monoi oil has a light texture with a fairly absorbable consistency as a coconut oil
OILS COME IN A GLASS BOTTLES
COSMETIC GRADE "A"
WHY OUR MONOI OIL?
Our Monoi oil contains NO sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates or anything synthetic whatsoever. It is the pure combination of Coconut Oil and the nature essence of Tiare Flowers (Tahitian Gardenias) Monoi oil is created by pure coconut oil being pressed from the natural falling of coconuts from their palm tree. Then, the tiare flower is soaked in that coconut oil for approximately a month.
Like coconut oil, Monoi can help stop protein loss in hair which has been shown to help stop breakage. This will help the hair grow longer, stronger and become healthier. It also contains coconut oil and because of this, Monoi oil helps to significantly reduce frizz.
Our Tahitian Monoi oil penetrates the hair shaft, helping the cuticles lay flat and stay smooth. Monoi oil helps add brilliance and shine to the hair. It has a high concentration of vitamin E which helps hair's elasticity plus strength and contains anti-oxidants which can help prevent free radical damage.
Benefits of Monoi for the Skin
- It helps protect the skin against external elements.
- It helps the skin appear more supple and softer.
- It helps increase skin hydration both immediately and in the long term.
- It may be used to heal eczema or skin rashes.
- It can help heal skin quickly from sunburn.
- It can help relieve dry and itchy skin.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.