Uses: Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade: skincare, hair care, crafting.
Ingredients:100% pure pumpkin oil
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds have a number of health benefits. They’re naturally rich in phytosterols that have been shown in studies to help reduce LDL. They’re a good source of tryptophan, an amino acid that’s important in producing feel good hormones called “serotonin.” Tossing back a handful of pumpkin seeds in the afternoon may help uplift your mood, or may help you sleep if you’re having trouble getting enough shut-eye.
These seeds are rich in fiber, which can help benefit digestive health, and also provide a good source of muscle-building protein. Minerals include iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, and magnesium, while vitamins include A, B, E, and K.
All the nutrients in pumpkin seeds that make them a healthy, nutritious snack also make them a great anti-aging ingredient in skin care. Take a look at all the benefits:
- Increases firmness: The natural nutrients in pumpkin seeks, particularly zinc and vitamin C, help firm and tighten.
- Great for oily skin: That same zinc along with natural selenium helps with oily skin, helping it to look healthy and clean.
- Antioxidant rich: A rich source of vitamin E, which is a potent antioxidant, pumpkin seed oil protects skin from environmental stressors.
- Deeply moisturizes: The essential fatty acids sink deeply into skin to provide long-lasting moisturization without greasiness. These acids also help balance oil, moisturizing dry skin and controlling oily skin.
- Soothes: Natural properties of pumpkin seed work great with sensitive skin.