Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis Oil
CAS Number: 90045-98-0
EINECS number: 289-964-3
Use: Cosmetics and Skin Care
Part Used: Seeds
Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
Physical Appearance: Deep Golden
Shelf Life: 5 years
Jojoba oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant, which is a shrub native to the southwest region of North America. Bearing the scientific name Simmondsia Chinensis, the seeds of this plant are composed of nearly 50% oil. It is called an oil, but jojoba oil plants wax, which has been in use for thousands of years in medical practices.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.