Product name: Coconut Oil 92 degree
INCI name: Cocus nucifera Oil
Processed method: solvent extraction
Coconut Oil (92 degree) , also known as Copra Oil, is a white solid fat obtained from the fruit of the coconut, widely used in food products and in the production of cosmetics and soaps.
This white semisolid fat which liquefies at 92 degrees (fahrenheit). Coconut Oil 92 degree is hard white or slightly yellow solid highly saturated fat commonly used by the soap and cosmetic industries as a cream base or raw material for soaps, ointments, massage creams and more.
- Has been refined, bleached, and deodorized
- If using for cooking, it will not have any coconut smell or taste
Coconut 92 degree will make a harder bar of soap then coconut 76 degree.
Uses of 92 Degree Coconut oil:
* Massage creams
Benefits of Coconut Oil 92 Degree
* Lathers easily in soap
* Smooths skin
* Longer shelf life
Coconut Oil is probably the most popular soap making oil. This oil adds volumes of lather to a soap making recipe. It is also used in massage oil recipes and for a solid, spa bath oil.
Aside from coconut oil, the only other source of lauric acid found in such high concentrations is in mother's milk. Tropical oils and mother's milk are by far the richest food sources of medium chain fatty acids available.
Thank you for your business!
Materials: pure organic coconut oil
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.