- Botanical Name: Curcuma Longa
- Plant Part: Rhizomes
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Extracted
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Color/Consistency: Yellow-Orange with Medium Consistency
- Aroma: Fresh, Spicy, Woody
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Main Chemical Components: alpha-Tumerone (30.38%), Methyl Decanoate (27.38%), Ar-turmerone (23.9%), beta-tumerone (18.08%)
Turmeric Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the ‘cured’ rhizomes (roots). It is a yellow-coloured oil with a fresh spicy, herbaceous yet woody aroma that is popular in Asian fragrances. The oil is a lot more concentrated than the powdered spice and is thought to have the following properties: analgesic, anti-arthritic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, cholagogue, digestive, diuretic, hypotensive, insecticidal, laxative, rubefacient, stimulant.
Turmeric for skincare
Turmeric’s anti-fungal, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can be helpful for treating a variety of skin conditions and infections including minor cuts, wounds, acne, athlete’s foot, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and ringworm  . Its antioxidant properties can help fight signs of ageing and it is thought to be helpful for lessening the appearance of scars and hyperpigmentation marks (dark spots / sun spots / age spots). Scientific research also shows that it can protect against sun damage  and help in the prevention and treatment of gingivitis/gum disease
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.