Botanoical Name: Salvia officinalis
Appearance: Thin Yellowish
- Used cosmetically or topically in general, Sage Essential Oil is reputed to eliminate toxins, provide relief to minor skin abrasions, diminish the appearance of blemishes, and address stretch marks, sores, and swelling. Its moisturizing and conditioning properties help soothe dryness and irritation.
- Used medicinally, Sage Essential Oil is reputed to ease the muscular and joint pain, address bacterial infections and spasms, eliminate toxins, promote relief for digestive complaints, and calm skin conditions such as dermatitis and Athlete’s Foot. Sage Oil is also known to regulate and stabilize menstrual cycles and related symptoms.
Sage eesential Oil has long been valued in traditional medicine. It has been used to treat a wide range of ailments including coughs, asthma, bronchitis, angina, inflammation, depression, digestive and circulation disorders as well as other diseases in communities across the globe.In a study, clary sage essential oil was applied to Staphylococuss (bacteria that causes staph infection) cultivated from infected wounds. The results showed the oil has anti-staphylococcus properties that can treat a staph infection.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.