100% Pure Palmarosa essential oil has a bright and cleansing aroma with slightly sweet and floral notes. It contains a high percentage of geraniol, which is one of the same primary aromatic constituents in Rose essential oil. This component may also support clean, healthy-looking skin as well as balance moisture levels in the skin. It’s no wonder Palmarosa often finds a place in skin care routines!
- Diffusing Palmarosa into the air will fill any room with a pleasant and welcoming aroma. Beautify your favorite space starting with each breath you take. You’ll love this luxurious floral fragrance, reminiscent of favorites like Geranium and Rose but with uniquely sweet notes.
- Enhance your skincare routine by adding a few drops of Palmarosa essential oil to your regular cleanser or moisturizer. Not only will this leave you smelling bright and clean, but the oil itself can help balance moisture levels and leave your skin looking toned and healthy.
- Add a few drops of Palmarosa essential oil to your bathwater to immerse yourself completely in a relaxing aromatic experience.
- A couple drops of Palmarosa with a carrier oil can give a soothing massage a whole new dimension. Let the bright floral scent engage your senses while working the tension from your muscles.
- Use with a reed diffuser or add a drop to an unscented candle to give any space an inviting, romantic atmosphere.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.