100% Pure and Organic Natural Therapeutic Grade Cardamom Essential Oil
Elettaria cardamomum (L.) Maton var. cardamomum Plant Family: Zingiberaceae
The seed,removed from the pod, and ground.
Whole pods may be used as well.
Usually in cooking, but also in teas, tinctures, and infusions.
In India Cardamom was known as the "Queen of spices" to black pepper's title as the"King of spices".Also in India, during the 11th century, it was listed as one of the ingredients in the "Five fragrance betel chew" in the Book of Splendour.Cardamom oil is used to flavor pharmaceuticals, and as a fragrance in soaps, detergents, perfumes and other body care products.
General:We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
$ 49.90100% Pure andOrganic Natu...