100% PURE ORGANIC
COLD PRESSED UNCUT UNREFINED GOLDEN JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba oil is known as the oil that mostly closely resembles human sebum, so the uses and benefits to skin and hair are high.
- There are so many ways to use jojoba oil, so don’t be afraid to experiment with your hair and skin products by adding a few drops of this beneficial ingredient. Here are some recommended uses:Apply four to six drops in the morning and at night before bed.Add three to five drops to your conditioner or apply one to two drops to damp hair after showering.Use one to three drops of jojoba oil and apply it to wrinkled areas, then rub it into your skin in a circular motion until it’s absorbed.Add three to five drops of jojoba oil to a cotton ball or pad and wipe off makeup.Apply one to two drops of jojoba oil to your lips whenever needed.Add one to three drops of jojoba oil to the infected or irritated area twice daily.
1. Moisturizes SkinOur sebaceous glands are microscopic glands in our skin that secrete an oily or waxy matter called sebum. The texture and use of sebum is very similar to jojoba oil, so as we age our sebaceous glands produce less sebum, which is why we get dry skin and hair — it can even lead to dandruff or itchy scalp.Jojoba oil is an emollient — meaning it moisturizes our skin and prevents irritations, or scaly and rough patches. Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. Jojoba oil works by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water in the skin. It works on your face, neck, hands, feet and hair; you can use it anywhere on your body because it’s completely natural and contains no chemicals that lead to an allergic reaction.It’s perfectly safe to use jojoba oil on your face; in fact, it’s good for your skin. Instead of using makeup removers that contain chemicals, jojoba oil is a natural tool that removes the dirt, makeup and bacteria from your face as you use it. It’s even safe for cleaning eye makeup, and it’s hypoallergenic.You don’t have to use shaving cream anymore; instead, jojoba oil’s waxy texture eliminates the threat of shaving incidents like cuts and razor burn. Plus, unlike some shaving creams that contain chemicals that clog your pores, jojoba oil is 100 percent natural and promotes healthy skin. Try applying jojoba oil before you shave so it creates a smooth surface for shaving, and then apply it after you shave to moisturize your skin and heal cuts quickly.Jojoba oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores. Although it’s an oil — and we usually think that oil that sits on our skin is what causes breakouts — jojoba oil works as a protectant and cleanser. Jojoba oil is rich iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts. The antioxidants present in jojoba oil soothe fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slow down other signs of aging.A 2012 study conducted in Germany examined jojoba oil’s ability to reduce skin lesions and improve overall skin condition for 194 participants, who applied clay masks with jojoba oil to their faces two to three times per week; 54 percent of the participants reported that skin lesions were reduced significantly after six weeks of using jojoba oil.
- Jojoba oil can also accelerate the wound-healing process, as indicated in a study done at the Department of Environment and Life Sciences in Italy. The study noted that jojoba oil had extremely low toxic effects when used on the skin.
- 4. Promotes Skin Health
- 3. Prevents Razor Burn
- 2. Removes Makeup Safely
- A jojoba oil benefit is that it plays the role of sebum and moisturizes our skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally. On the other hand, too much sebum, which happens during puberty or when hormone levels are high, can result in oily skin and acne. Jojoba oil removes sticky buildup or excess oil, too; it keeps your oil levels balanced.
- 8 Proven Jojoba Oil Benefits
- Fight Infections
- Lip Balm
- Makeup Removal
- Remove Wrinkles
- Hair Moisturizer
- Face Moisturizer
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.