ALOE VERA OIL AND TEA TREE OILS BLEND
ANTI-FUNGAL ACNE TREATMENT.
Size: 8 FL.OZ /236 ML
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC Tea tree Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe Vera Gel and Organic Cold pressed Almond Oil)
Why is Tea Tree Oil Good for Acne Remedy?
To know this, we need to understand what the excessive sebum do to your skin. This natural skin oil, sebum clogs the pores of your skin. Further, when dirt and dust particles get stuck to the sebum, it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria. Therefore, acne is also categorized as a bacterial infection of the skin. Now there are at least two reasons why tea tree oil is so good in treating acne. One, it cuts through dust, dirt and all the oily grease to unclog your skin pores. Second, it is an antibacterial oil and so not only combats bacteria but also prevents future out-breaks. There’s one more bonus advantage of tea tree oil for acne prone skin- its antiseptic properties heal your skin faster and better.
So, now the question arises how to use tea tree oil for acne!How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne
For best results we mixed tea tree oil with Aloe vera oil which has the same anti fungal properties and both Tea tree and Aloe vera oils have properties that might clear acne.
- Essential oils can cause allergic reactions, so it is important to do a small skin test before applying them to large areas of your body.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours for single item orders and 1-2 days for bulk orders.
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $35.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Local Pick Up available from Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.