ALL NATURAL COFFEE SCRUB WITH COCONUT AND ARGAN OILS
SIZE: 8 OZ/ 226 GRAMS
COFFEE+COCONUT OIL+DEAD SEA SALT+ARGAN OIL SCRUB
Ingredients: all natural Brazilian coffee beans, USDA organic extra virgin coconut oil, USDA organic cold pressed Argan oil, USDA organic brown sugar and all natural vitamin E oil(tocopherols).
Our skin is the largest organ in our body. It absorbs 60% – 80% of what it comes in contact with. When you use commercial cosmetic products, lotions, perfume, oils and scrubs, all of the ingredients in those products absorb right into your blood stream. The ingredients in these products can be toxic. That is why it is very important to use only natural and organic products.
Our Coffee Scrub contains the best ingredients from our nature to help our skin stay healthy and naturally young. After using a coffee scrub in the shower, your skin is sure to feel softer to the touch and look smoother. The scrub’s killer scent also helps invigorate all of our senses—so we especially love using a coffee scrub for our morning showers when we’re most in need of a little more pep in our step.
10 ways that a coffee scrub can transform your skin.
1. Smooth: From your heels to your cheeks, a coffee scrub can help slough off dead skin cells, revealing fresh, new skin underneath. After using a coffee scrub in the shower, your skin is sure to feel softer to the touch and look smoother. The scrub’s killer scent also helps invigorate all of our senses—so we especially love using a coffee scrub for our morning showers when we’re most in need of a little more pep in our step.
2. Brighten: In the same way that coffee can boost your mental alertness in the morning, it also helps wake up your skin! Caffeine is a stimulant (tell us something we don’t know, right?) and will stimulate your skin the same way it stimulates your heart rate. Additionally, the scrub will get rid of dull, dead cells on your skin’s surface which will naturally lead to brighter skin as a result!
3. Coffee with Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a fantastic natural moisturizing lotion. It is anti-aging, is an acne fighter, non-comodogenic and will not clog your pores. Together, the coconut oil and coffee grinds are an amazing all-natural firming and skin softening therapy at home mask.
4. Improves Circulation: The simple act of scrubbing your body is enough to help get your blood moving through your veins; that’s why we love dry brushing so much to help improve circulation! But coffee has the added benefit of caffeine which (surprise, surprise) acts as a stimulant on your skin as you scrub it on your body.
5. Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite: First and foremost, it’s important to note that you can’t actually get rid of cellulite for good (at least naturally). Once it’s there, it’s there! Thankfully, there are ways to temporarily reduce its appearance—and a coffee scrub is one of them.As we stated before, coffee is a diuretic which essentially dehydrates your body. When applied topically, that diuretic property actually dehydrates the fat cells closest to your skin’s surface which shrinks their size. Smaller fat cells means less noticeable fat cells and improved cellulite.
6. Prevents Stretch Marks: Stretch marks can develop on your skin if you undergo rapid weight gain, weight loss, or especially during a pregnancy. Many people consider these marks unsightly, and a number of home remedies as well as professionally produced products exist to combat them. One of the most commonly hailed home remedies for reducing the appearance of stretch marks involves the use of ordinary coffee grounds. Learning how to get rid of stretch marks with coffee may help you improve the appearance of your stretch marks in only a few weeks.
7. Fights Aging: Free radicals oxidize healthy cells in our bodies, causing potentially dangerous chain reactions of unstable cells in our bodies. These unstable chain reactions are thought to be a cause of premature aging and sun spots. Antioxidants are free radical-fighting compounds that are found both in our body and in certain natural substances like, you guessed it, coffee beans. It’s true; coffee beans are free radical fighting powerhouses and can help keep your skin stay looking young, fresh and undamaged.
8. Calms: Antioxidants are at work once again! If you suffer from inflamed, sensitive or uneven skin tone, a coffee scrub can help calm your skin, with the antioxidants working to keep it balanced and healthy.
9. Repairs UV Damage: Just as coffee’s antioxidant properties can help combat fine lines and wrinkles, so too can it help repair sun damage. Whether it’s sun spots, freckles or hyper pigmentation, a coffee scrub can help foster new cell turnover and rid your skin of those unsightly spots.
10. Helps Rosacea: The caffeine found in coffee constricts blood vessels, thus helping keep redness away from the skin’s surface. Those suffering from Rosacea can hope to see a noticeable difference in their flare-ups if they use a coffee scrub as a part of their regular skincare routine.
Adding our coffee scrub to your daily routine is a wonderful way to exfoliate your skin on a daily basis. SULU's Coffee scrub with Coconut oil can help eczema, acne, stretch marks, varicose veins and dark spots.
Thank you for shopping at SULU ORGANICS®
if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting item. If your return is approved, we will initiate your refund to your credit card( or original type of payment). You will receive the credit within 3-5 days depending on your card issuer's policy.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
WHAT IF PRODUCT WAS DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT?
If item was damaged during transit, you need to provide a proof of damage in a photo. We will guarantee 100% money back or a REPLACEMENT of original product after you sent us a proof of damage with our shipping label.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us using this link.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
SULU ORGANICS LLC, 1507 INDUSTRIAL DR, ITASCA IL 60143, United States
Terms Of Service
This website is operated by SULU ORGANICS®. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SULU ORGANICS®. SULU ORGANICS® offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.